an opinionated static site generator written in Node.JS.
Is it ready for production use? It's ready in the sense that I personally use it. But it's very much a tool that's made by me, for me, and thus might not be suited to your needs.
- HTML templating, layouts, and partials using JS template strings.
- Write pages in a Markdown subset, or with HTML.
- flat file content structure. Builds the site in the exact structure as the source content, unless you change it.
- image processing via
Graphicsmagickto make web-ready images
- as few dependencies as possible - most tools are created as subdirectories, and only uses npm packages that have zero dependencies of their own for text content. (Processing images and media requires more packages)
- For image compression to work properly, your computer needs both
pngquantinstalled and on the path.