I’m Amorphous, a software engineer, artist, writer, and game developer based out of Seattle, WA.
I make weird stories and weird story games, usually involving ghosts and/or computers. I also like to build web sites and creative tools, and am always working on far too many projects at the same time. Here’s what I’m working on now.
Underwater action platformer about vanquishing the leviathan.
Visual novel. A small town and a handful of people witness the predestined time.
Procedurally-generated Twine story. Visit the past to honor the dead, or wander to escape them.
Web exploration game. Light up the night sky.
Small strategy RPG. Protect each other.
Plotless top-down knife thrower.
- July 9th, 2023 // Jul 9, 2023 // now
- Programmatically Creating a Timeline // Jun 4, 2023 // journal, unity
- June 4th, 2023 // Jun 4, 2023 // now
- May 6th, 2023 // May 6, 2023 // now
- Building Spearfishing Leviathan // Apr 28, 2023 // postmortem
- I have a problem with updating this website // Mar 31, 2023 // journal
- Graphicsmagick -> Imagemagick // Mar 31, 2023 // wanderer
- Now: March 2023 // Mar 30, 2023 // now