I'm Amorphous, a software engineer, artist, writer, and game developer based out of Seattle, WA.
I make weird stories and weird story games, usually involving ghosts and/or computers. I also like to build web sites and creative tools, and am always working on far too many projects at the same time. Here's what I'm working on now.
Visual novel. A small town and a handful of people witness the predestined time.
Procedurally-generated Twine story. Visit the past to honor the dead, or wander to escape them.
Web exploration game. Light up the night sky.
Small strategy RPG. Protect each other.
Surreal exploration game(?) Find the story in the pages of the old manor.
- Things I use (to write) // journal
- Plugins & Docs // wanderer
- Notes on creating a CLI in NodeJS // journal
- Drawing Faces // journal, drawing
- New Side Project Release: Slate // journal
- Creating an arm with physics with Godot // journal, godot
- Notes about Custom Drawing // journal, godot
- Groups and Collisions // journal, godot