After many months, the refactor of wanderer is complete, and has been folded into the main branch.
The documentation site is also up-to-date, and contains information on how to use the tool, though I fully anticipate that I'll still be the only one using it.
Wanderer now powers all of my websites, including an art portfolio site that I built up fairly quickly. At this point, most of what I add to it will be in the form of extensions and plugins -- though I might, in the near future, update the Markdown parser I use to one that is better maintained. We'll see; I don't want to add too many dependencies, as the limited dependency graph is one of the main design points of this tool.